Do you want a dock leveller fully adaptable to your loading case, for safe and easy loading and unloading of vehicles?
Incorporating over 15 years of experience designing and manufacturing cutting edge loading dock equipment, this new edition to the EBS range offers an array of features to streamline your operation.
Contact our team today to discover how we can provide a high-quality dock leveller solution fully customised to your requirements.
- Safely return the dock leveller platform to its cross-traffic position with a touch of the ‘auto’ button, keeping you and your staff out of the line of fire.
- Light sensor ensures the dock leveller can only be operated when the connected building door is open, for enhanced safety and peace of mind.
- Automatic floating position allows the telescopic lip to follow the movement of the vehicle for quicker loading and unloading.
- Vehicle not perfectly positioned? The flexibility of the PT Stationary Dock Leveller’s maximum lip length ensures efficient loading and unloading, averting the need for complicated vehicle repositioning.
- With a standard load capacity of 80kN (dynamic axle load), corresponding to the EN 1398 standard for a forklift wheel contact surface of 150×150 mm, the PT Dock Leveller has been designed with safety in mind.
- Supplied as a compact dock leveller unit for one-step installation into your pit, saving you time and labour.
- Alternative frame types fully customised to your building situation are available, for increased flexibility and compatibility.
- Load capacity corresponds to the axle load limit, adaptable to even the most unfavourable loading case.
- Adheres to all requirements of the European standard Norm EN 1398 for high performance quality you can trust.
- Dedicated customer support from a highly experienced, service oriented and quality driven team. Whether you require new loading dock equipment or existing dock leveller maintenance and repairs, we have the expertise to keep your operation running smoothly.