Maximise the energy efficiency, cleanliness and security of your warehouse with the Vertical Storing Dock Leveller (NV), offered by EBS in partnership with industry leading loading dock equipment manufacturer NORDOCK™.
Numerous safety features, push button controls and robust construction combine to provide unequalled performance and reliability; contact our team today to find out more.
- No need for mechanical switches thanks to a waterproof infinite position sensor which automatically monitors and controls ramp.
- Continuous rear hinge with pinch point preventing 4” side-to-side tilt and increased lip chamfer makes your building to trailer transfer process smoother.
- Standard configuration features a 16” long lip that projects 11” beyond a 4” bumper, with load capacities up to 60,000lbs to suit a variety of loading situations.
- Safety enhancing features include emergency stop and independent lip controls and spring assisted vertical storing position to prevent accidental runoff.
- Long-lasting, robust construction includes patented self-cleaning lip lug hinge and header plate design with continuous welds.
- Provides full climate, environmental and security control while protecting building from impact
- Regenerative hydraulic cylinders feature non-adjustable velocity fuses, polished chrome rods, guide bearings and high pressure seals for heavy duty performance and longevity.
- Independent deck and lip maintenance supports.
- 1HP power unit connects to dust proof NEMA 12 control panel enclosure featuring motor starter, push button controls and emergency stop for complete control.
- Integrate with various equipment components including doors, vehicle restraints, air seals and communication lights for safety and efficiency.
- Easy access for effortless clean up and maintenance.
- 20” high laminated dock bumpers with pit risers provide continuous protection.
- Raise and lower or extend and retract the lip at any time with constant pressure power-up power-down deck controls.
- Straightforward installation and operation with no special embeds required saves you time and labour.
- Warranties of up to 20 years available to provide you with peace of mind.
|*Add capacity required from 30,000 to 60,000lbs. Example: NV-76-40
Special sizes available upon request.