Partnering with leading Canadian manufacturer NORDOCK®, EBS is proud to offer the Vertical Storing Telescoping Lip Dock Leveller (NVTL).
Providing easy operation, extended wear life and a wide range of features and accessories, the NVTL offers the ultimate in performance, reliability and functionality.
- Eliminate end load access issues and maintain precision lip extension control thanks to patent pending TELESCOPING-LIP™ technology. Extend and retract lip at any time, with standard model projecting 15” beyond a 4” bumper.
- Prevent damage to your dock leveller, building, dock seal and restraint with the first true pit seal, BUMPER-TO-BUMPER™, included as standard. 20” high laminated dock bumpers are also included.
- Load capacity ratings up to 50,000lbs and deck sizes of up to 7’x8’ for outstanding safety and performance.
- Multiple safety enhancing features include smart hook vehicle restraints, over-centre vertical ramp storing position and deck maintenance support with lock-up.
- No front lip hinge for extended wear life.
- Deck and lip sensor eliminates need for mechanical limit switches for more efficient operation.
- Heavy-duty construction features continuous welds and minimum 55,000PSI yield material for maximum strength.
- Continuous stainless steel rear hinge rod eliminates pinch points, is factory coated with anti-seize lubricant and includes 20 year warranty.
- Easy to install and operate, offering complete environmental and security control.
- Heavy-duty cylinders incorporate non-adjustable velocity fuses for performance and reliability.
- Constant power up and power down deck functions at the push of a button for smooth operation.
- Incorporates robust overhead door and deck protection.
- Enclosed wall or stand mounted power unit features NEMA 12 dust tight control panel for easy operation.
- Compatible with various equipment integration systems to ensure optimum safety across your entire process.
- Extended warranties including 10-year structural and 20-year hinge warranty included.
|*Add a capacity of 30,000, 40,000 or 50,000lbs as required.
Special sizes available upon request