Maximize safety and efficiency of your loading docks and significantly reduce health hazards and accidents with our intelligent wheel chocks.
The position-dependent ultrasonic sensors of the PZK wheel chocks detect whether the truck tires are in contact with the wheel chock. Connected to the control unit via a robust cable, the sensors release the dock leveller when the truck is correctly positioned and can immediately report the unintended rolling away of the truck.
To increase safety even further and help prevent accidents, the PZK wheel chocks with ultrasonic sensors can be connected to the internal and external traffic lights system.
Positioned behind the wheels of the vehicle, the PZK wheel chocks help to mechanically ensure that the truck cannot move, thus guaranteeing additional safety during the whole loading and unloading process.
- Material: hot-dip galvanised steel sheet
- Dimensions (length x height x width): 400 mm x 240 mm x 200 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Measuring range: 0 -120 mm
- Standard kit includes ultrasonic sensor, wall fixing device and 8 m spiral cable
- Optional: plug-in connector with cast-metal housing and cover for humidity protection